Monday, October 19, 2009

Charlotte's Fashion

I have realized a few things about Charlotte's wardrobe...


  • I am now obsessed with Leggings. Now, this is not just the cotton pants - cause we have tons of those too.  These are the true to the 80s, tight legged, slightly elastic leggings.  Am I weird that I think Charlotte has really cute calves? Because of this, I think the legging look was just made for her! So here we are: lots of colors, lots of patterns.  And I still need a black pair!


[caption id="attachment_703" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Many many leggings...."]IMG_0034[/caption]

And we cant forget this pair...

[caption id="attachment_702" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="See the leggings... and the polka dots."]See the leggings... and the polka dots.[/caption]

  • This photo leads us to the next trend in Charlotte's wardrobe: dots and stripes! We are loving stripes and dots.  Shirts, pants, leggings, passy holder, just about anything that has stripes or dots I want for her.  I am not a big fan of little sayings or animals or cutesy characters on clothes (sorry if you are, just personal choice!) so we go with fun patterns instead - I love flowers too :)


  • Next up is shoes!  I have a love hate relationship here.  I love finding cute shoes for her, as you can see in the photo below.  I love pink and brown, and she wears a lot of pink and brown (more than I thought she would!) but she also needs purple, or black or brown that have 0 pink in them, but dang it, it is hard to find them!  Apparently girl = pink and that's it.  I love all the boys tennis shoes that come in so many different colors - what can a girl do to get a pair of tennis shoes for a female that aren't totally pink, flowery, and girly!  Still searching....


[caption id="attachment_705" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="so many cute shoes... "]so many cute shoes... [/caption]

And just because she is so cute, here are a few other pictures from the last week!

[gallery order="DESC" columns="4"]

No comments:

Post a Comment